It’s hard to believe that we’re halfway through Fall already! Even though the air is getting colder, we’re determined to make the most of what is left of the season. We love Fall for all of the warm and cozy clothes that go along with it. Jackets, sweaters, scarves, and vests… we could go on forever, but we’ll just share some of our favorite trends for the season instead!
Off the Shoulder Tops –
- They’re fun, flirty, and can also be worn as a scoop neck top.
Eyelash Sweater –
- It has a fun name and will definitely be one of the softest sweaters you will wear this season!
Bell Sleeves –
- They have been a HUGE trend this entire year, and they’re not going anywhere any time soon! Mary Beth is wearing a layered bell sleeve top that adds even more flare to the trend.
- One of our favorite accessories this season is the feather necklace. They add texture to a simple outfit and are absolutely beautiful.
Choker Neck Sweater –
- Choker necklaces are a big trend, but we’re also loving the choker sweaters this season. It’s a nice switch from a traditional v-neck or crew-neck sweater.
Cowl Necklines –
- This is a great alternative to a turtle neck if you still want to stay warm, but don’t like how constricting turtle necks can be.
Cold Shoulder –
- A summer trend making its Fall debut. We’re wearing ours as much as possible before it gets too cold for the cold shoulder!
Dropped Hem Pants –
- A fun and edgy twist on distressed jeans.
From feather necklaces to dropped hem pants, this season has been all about the details. A tip for anyone who is intimidated by new trends: Just pick one to try out! You don’t have to change your entire style just because of what’s new and trending, but it’s always good to expand your wardrobe with at least one new trendy piece. Once you find one you like, test out another! A lot of people say, “I couldn’t pull that off,” but you truly never know until you try. We’ve got these trends and so much more in store. Stop by for these Fall looks!