Too often, after the “End of year Holidays” we tend to slip into a deep, DEEP hibernation and forget what’s right around the corner… VALENTINE’S DAY! We’d like to take a moment and show you that the city we love – Lancaster, PA – is filled with opportunities to make that day even more special.
1). Bundle up, take a stroll!
• The numerous shops and stops along the way warm Lancaster City’s streets! Start strolling down The Avenue on Harrisburg Avenue and find your way down Prince to King. Follow King to Queen and enjoy!
2). See a SHOW!
• Fulton Theatre will be showing “And Then There Were None”.
• Check out the Hole in the Wall Puppet Theatre.
• Catch a movie at one of the local theatres.
• OR stay at home and watch “Pretty Woman” for the 823rd time.
3). Get Creative!
• A night at The Pottery Works in Historic Downtown Lancaster, where you can create your own piece of unique pottery
• Visit a few of the Art Galleries or Museums Lancaster has to offer.
4). Enjoy a little local flavor!
• Fenz – Comfort foods restyled with contemporary flourish.
• Pour – Top quality ingredients from the regions finest sources.
• Checkers Bistro – A unique blend of French, Asian, and American cuisines.
• The Pressroom – Where great Food & Drink make Headlines.
5). Grab Dessert!
• Carmen & David’s Creamery – 30 flavors of deliciousness made from scratch!
• Fractured Prune – Always hot doughnuts. ALL WAYS.
• La Dolce Vita Bakery – Classic Italian desserts.
• Lancaster Cupcake – Locally sourced ingredients make for the best treats.
And as always – dress your best. If by chance you need any suggestions on the topic –We would be delighted to help. However your special day is spent … enjoy!